- How the images are laid out clearly
- larger thumbnails for side images
- When the images are not in use they are faded out and out of focus to not detract from viewed image
- Too simple with more of a focus on functionality over aesthetics rather than a balance between the two.
- Navigation between images isn’t clear
- Don’t like the spacing above and below the larger image in comparison to the spacing with the smaller thumbnail images. Seems awkward despite having text above and the slider below.
- Favouring the large hero style slider image
- the hover function of the arrows and description/caption tab that come over the photo
- the image is the main focus
- no awkward spacings between images
- thumbnails are opaque and blend in below the main image
- Images that aren’t square cannot fit well into the thumbnails below, solutions can be that there is a slider and so more images can be contained in the slider and of any shape. Or the thumbnail shows only a section of the images as a preview.
- Going to have issues with image sizing and not stretching any images to make them all fit fullscreen and not have to keep changing the measurements.
The parts 1 and 2 are to show the transition of the gallery, how initially it is a grid and the selected image enlargens whilst background fades away. Images are navigated through by the next buttons that I may fade away once autoplay begins. Title of image series, image title and the photographer are show to the side of the photo. The “x” is to exit out of the window and return back to the grid view of the images.